Sunday, April 12, 2009
Jesus doesn't care what you wear...
April 11th-- ...but apparently we do! Today was a very windy day in Nice. We finally ventured out this afternoon and spent several hours shopping for clothes to wear to church on Easter Sunday. We found an English speaking church to attend tomorrow, but realized that we don't have any church attire. We went on the shopping trip with a mind set to stay cheap and practical. Well, our first stop was ZARA. This is becoming one of our favorite stores in Europe. Great clothes and great prices! We immediately found Austin a sweater and Abby picked out her own outfit. She insisted on getting this cropped sweater so there weren't a whole lot of choices to go with it. The kids stuff is very cute! The men's section is on the same floor as the children's so it was off to find Mike something. After trying on several pairs of pants, he decided on just a sweater as well. We then went downstairs to the women's section. You could barely stir them with a stick on this floor, and I just can't shop that way, so out we went. We had walked past a store earlier where an outfit in the window caught my eye so we headed there. The store was called Pimkie. It was a 2 story shop that had great prices as well. I spent (per Mike) about an hour in there. I had a hard time finding something to fit since the sizes were not in US sizes. That makes it a little difficult, but I finally found something. In fact, I ended up with 2 things because it was all so cute and reasonably priced. (Lisa, you might get lucky enough to borrow it if I don't have room for it. I'll just send it back to the States with you.) Anyway, all in all, a successful shopping trip for everyone. Stay tuned for pictures tomorrow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment